Being a diligent educator, he has taken opportunities to expand his knowledge in Second Language acquisition and other work-related fields. He has been honored to instruct a variety of students from various social backgrounds, knowledge, age and education. Over the years, he has been committed to his students and personal development as a language teacher and counselor.
He has come to believe that:
- Students should be treasured, respected, nurtured, praised, and encouraged;
- Every student, regardless of socioeconomic or ethnic background, deserves the same quality instruction and challenging learning experiences;
- Each student should be challenged to develop critical-thinking skills and become a lifelong learner;
- Students should be stimulated and motivated so realize their full potential;
- Modern technology is one of the most useful ways to teach Russian as a Foreign or Second Language.
Study with Maxim Achkasov
The courses of Russian as a foreign language with Russian4real take place online via Skype. The teacher works with adults individually since he is convinced that each person must receive maximum time for practice and professional attention while learning a foreign language.